Friday, July 15, 2011

Dynasty Warriors Online

http://dynastywarriors.aeriagames.com/download

The current story as of five months of this post was... you're from *insert region here* in China, back in time. War is raging on, and it has reached a stalemate. (aka, there's no clear winner) I say this isn't an original story at all, but it certainly explains why your character is fighting, representing your region. That's good... and bad at the same time.

The graphics are excellent. So excellent, that I had to adjust some of the graphic settings to make it run smoothly. (My computer sucks, so...) It's very detailed.

I don't usually review the sound in this, but this game is an exception. Why? You're able to choose your character's personality. That personality chooses how your character will sound like. Definitely something I've never seen in games.

And the gameplay... I'm really neutral about this. It works as your typical hack-and-slash, but these little potions, upgrades. They upgrade your abilities, but it's different for each and every weapon. Defeat enemies, get potions, and upgrade.

I think I'm a little too early to judge the battle modes, but there's way too many bases fight. You know, claim all bases before the time limit. (If you don't do that, there's still a chance; fight and kill those armies!) Yes, I'm doing quests, but they are tough and sometimes I think these battles take a little too long, but I suppose games are supposed to take a huge amount of time. I suppose.

Pretty good. 8/10 from me.

Requests in comments, open to any free/free trial games.

No comments:

Post a Comment